New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team based in Toyota Morecambe. In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of £20,000 per annum and up to £46,085 including OTE plus excellent benefits!
At Vantage we have built carefully on our success and we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia, Citroen and Skoda.
What we offer our Sales Executive:
· A company car available the first week of joining us
· Opportunity to increase your basic salary to £25,000 per annum
· Guaranteed commission for your first 6 months of employment
· Uncapped commission with higher bandings for high performers and no minimum target
· Working 43 hours per week on average with a 6:00pm finish, Monday to Friday
· Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
· 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
· Staff Car Scheme
· Access to a membership with shopping discounts
· Contributory workplace pension scheme
Alongside this each month for the first 6 months of joining our team, you will receive guaranteed commission on top of your basic salary to give you plenty of time to really get to know our customers and to learn about our customer first culture here at Vantage.
As for training and development you will be enrolled on to all courses relevant to you and your role. As your career progresses, we offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
Our ideal Sales Executive will;
· Enjoy working with people in a customer facing sales environment
· Be determined to succeed whilst possessing strong communication skills with the ability to adapt each customer
· Be highly motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure and most importantly, have the drive to exceed in every task you encounter
· Be able and willing to achieve agreed sales targets for the new and/or used vehicles, within defined operating and financial guidelines
· Contribute to the centres development plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks in a smooth and timely manner
About the Role;
Vantage's sales process is both customer focused and supportive in our sales teams earning and unlocking the best bonus potential. We welcome applications from proven sales achievers from inside and outside the motor industry, ideally people that have had strong face to face sales experience. The day to day role involves successfully selling new and used cars with associated products to our loyal and growing customer base. We have a passion to do this in the right way with customer service always being at the forefront of everything we do.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group as a Sales Executive please click 'Apply’ now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Driven by principles and fuelled by passion, Vantage is committed to quality and excellence. Maintaining the highest standards in everything we do is simply the Vantage way.
At Vantage we understand that where you choose to buy and maintain your car isn't a decision you make lightly and therefore it's not a responsibility we take for granted. Our passion to provide the highest quality of service ensures every customer of Vantage drives away satisfied, safe and happy on every journey.
Vantage...A Passion to Please