New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a MOT Tester/ Prep Technician to join our team based in Toyota Blackburn. I
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 05:30pm Monday to Friday and alternate weekends on a rota basis.
What benefits we offer our employees:
- Uniform provided and contribution towards boots
- Average commission paid during annual leave
- Overtime options available
- Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
- 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
- Staff Car Scheme
- Parking onsite
- Specsavers vouchers
- Access to a membership with shopping discounts
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
Our ideal MOT Tester/ Prep Technician
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Level 2 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology.
- Hold a MOT Test license.
- Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
What we offer our MOT Tester/ Prep Technician
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
We offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and providing an environment where we encourage personal growth.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.