New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a Centre Administrator to join our team based in Toyota Preston.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Our passion to provide the highest quality of customer service is key in everything we do and we now have a brand new opportunity for a Centre Administrator to join our team at Vantage Toyota Preston.
About the Role
You will be provided with internal and external training. During your training you will be supporting the Sales Administrators.
Once you have completed your training you will be providing administrative support to the Sales Team and Centre Principal, you will ensure efficient processing of new, used and fleet vehicle orders. You will liaise with the Sales Team and complete sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included. The role will encompass administrative tasks, using the system CDK Drive and will support activities involving vehicle registration such as completing all pre-delivery related work involving vehicle registration.
Our ideal Centre Administrator
You’ll be professional, have a ‘can do’ attitude and be of smart appearance. You will also have good verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable interacting and quickly building rapport with existing and new customers to Toyota and also with your colleagues.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Enjoy working with colleagues and other teams across the Group to seek out and deliver continuous improvements and provide a seamless service to customers by providing a back-up service to the Sales Team.
· Be able to work with accuracy and timeliness in order to complete sales invoicing pre-delivery tasks and stock list records.
· IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
· GCSE Maths and English.
What we offer our Centre Administrator
· Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
· 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
· Staff Car Scheme
· Access to a membership with shopping discounts
· Contributory workplace pension scheme
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.