New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a Motor Vehicle Technician to join our team based in Toyota Morecambe. In return you will receive a competitive salary including OTE Bonus and excellent benefits!
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 08:30am and 05:30pm Monday to Friday and alternate weekends on a rota basis.
What benefits we offer our employees:
· Uniform provided and contribution towards boots
· Average commission paid during annual leave
· Overtime options available
· Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
· 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
· Staff Car Scheme
· Parking onsite
· Specsavers vouchers
· Access to a membership with shopping discounts
· Contributory workplace pension scheme
As for training and development you will be enrolled on to all courses relevant to you and your role. As your career progresses, we offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
Our ideal Motor Vehicle Technician
To be successful in this role you will:
· Hold a Level 3 NVQ, or equivalent, in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest technology.
· Be able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge and an ability to ensure work is carried out to a high standard.
· Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
About the Role
At Vantage Motor Group we value our technicians and offer full support/development through the manufacturer to enable you to reach your full potential. You will be working in our industry leading workshop and be involved in working on quality products with access to the best manufacturer products. You will be responsible for the servicing, repair and diagnostics of all vehicles in the workshop, ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard, whilst delivering a seamless service to our customers.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.