About the Role
In this customer facing role you will plan and co-ordinate the dealership’s vehicle parts sales to meet customer requirements and maximise sales volumes and margins. You will build a rapport with customers, communicating via telephone and face to face in order to gain a good understanding of the customer’s needs and be able to guide them towards the product that will best meet their needs and requirements.
You will be responsible for all parts activity to deliver profitability and customer satisfaction, working with teams across the centre and other dealerships to provide a seamless service to customers.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our ideal Parts Manager
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess previous experience in a parts supervisor/management role.
- Be of smart appearance, confident, professional and an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Have the ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and have a good understanding of their needs in order to guide them towards the product they require.
- Have gained experience in stock ordering and stock intake in a similar customer facing role.
- You must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence.
What we offer our Parts Manager
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
We offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
We offer 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.