Does this sound like you? We are looking for ambitious individuals with:
- Excellent communication skills – listening is as important as talking in our industry.
- Curiosity – a desire to learn about our customers, our products and our new technologies.
- Confidence – a personality that will welcome and engage our customers.
- An eye for detail – to capture information accurately, follow processes and deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Energy – to motivate yourself, enthuse others and achieve performance targets.
- Why not use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers and start an exciting career with us.
This is a full time role, working an average 5 day week between 8:30 - 18:00 with every other weekend off.
About the Role
You will earn as you learn, because from Day 1 you will receive £21,000 per annum and upto £45,537.50 including OTE.
The Trainee Customer Consultant Programme offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies and work alongside some of Britain's brightest young talent, as well as the chance to "earn while you learn". Lexus are the highest ranked Automotive Brand in the world and spend more on R&D than any other company, leading the way in Hybrid engine technology and innovation.
Whilst working for Lexus Preston the programme is delivered through the Lexus Academy, our outstanding learning & development organisation – the Programme targets and develops high calibre people like you, who may have recently completed their education and are seeking the first rung of the ladder in a professional automotive career. As an Trainee Customer Consultant you will be part of a new Lexus initiative which fast tracks you through the 12-week programme and onto the Academy’s development path, leading to a full industry-recognised accreditation and potentially into management.
Our ideal Trainee Customer Consultant
- A full UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- At least 2 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- GCSE Maths and English.
- Flexible to work hours required to carry out the role effectively and travel (to the training sessions)
What we offer our Trainee Customer Consultant
- A company car available the first week of joining us
- Opportunity to increase your basic salary to £25,000 per annum
- Guaranteed commission for your first 6 months of employment
- Average commission paid during annual leave
- Uncapped commission with higher bandings for high performers, no minimum target
- Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
- Staff Car Scheme
- Access to a membership with shopping discounts
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.