As a Service Administrator, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great product knowledge and a passion for delivering great customer service, a Service Administrator will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise upsell opportunities whilst delighting our customers.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in an automotive environment.
What we need.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer journey experience and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Talk and listen to inbound customer calls to understand their query or complaint and accurately qualify their requirements.
- Be aware of the manufacturers customer satisfaction programme and endeavour to gain the best results achieving at least the company minimum standard.
- Demonstrate the most suitable options to the customer, encouraging them to experience the product.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist.
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Work with colleagues across the dealership (parts and sales in particular) to provide the best service.
Comply with Jemca process and standards
- Write job card, detailing any special requirements.
- Ensure that all customer data captured is entered onto the V8 system accurately and without duplicates.
- Encourage the sale of parts, accessories and service plans whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
- Attend all training and meet all compliance obligations under the FCA, product knowledge and any other such relevant training that is requested of you.
- Assist with any other jobs as required
- Assist with the setting up of the next day’s work, assisting the advisors & liaising with customers if required
- Complete daily banking
- Assist warranty administrator at peak times with claims processing
- Assist customers with creating & maintaining “My Toyota” accounts
- Assist advisors with seeing in/out customers at peak times
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure delivery on your extended warranty and service plan sales.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service and upsell targets.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state-of-the-art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes. What's next? If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.