“Left School or are you looking for your next challenge? Ready to join the largest car company in the world?”
Toyota Apprentice Parts Retailer - Steven Eagell Toyota Cambridge
Does this sound like you? We are looking for ambitious individuals with:
As one of the leading Toyota Centres in the UK we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always put first every day, everywhere.
The Apprentice Retailer Program offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies and work alongside some of Britain's brightest young talent, as well as the chance to "earn while you learn". Toyota are the highest ranked Automotive Brand in the world and spend more on Research &Development than any other company, leading the way in Hybrid engine technology and innovation.
Whilst working for Steven Eagell Toyota Cambridge the program is delivered through the Toyota Academy, our outstanding learning & development organisation – the Programme targets and develops high calibre people like you, who may have recently completed their education and are seeking the first rung of the ladder in a professional automotive career. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Retailer Standard L2.
You will earn as you learn, because from Day 1 you will receive a competitive annual salary. Additionally, as soon as you graduate from the program you are rewarded immediately with a competitive benefits package and performance related bonuses.
To apply you must have:
Toyota prides itself on putting customers first and having the best team to support this, so why not join us?
Main duties include:
- Participate fully in all scheduled training activities including the sessions at the Toyota Academy in Burnaston, Derbyshire
- Keep all your learning logs up to date and ensure that you are prepared for your learning reviews with your manager, mentor, and Learning & Development Advisor
- Welcome and greet aftersales customers to your Centre and ensure their experience is second to none
- Get involved with all activites that raise the profile of your Centre, such as those in the community promoting the Toyota brand and attracting new customers.
This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication.
Whilst no formal qualifications are required, you must be literate and numerate, with a desire to learn, and a genuine interest in offering excellent customer service
Practical, logical, able to listen, follow instructions, be willing to study and be able to work as part of a busy, fast moving team
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Able to work full time to carry out the role effectively and travel (for residential block training)
Remuneration package includes:
- Contributory Pension/life assurance scheme
- Training and on-going development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Plus other excellent benefits/incentives as expected of a large organisation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Established in Milton Keynes in 2002, the Steven Eagell Group is the UK's largest privately-owned Toyota & Lexus group, with dealerships across the South East and West Midlands. As we expand, we are looking for hard-working and enthusiastic people to join us and progress their careers.
An award-winning company, our foremost objective is to offer complete customer satisfaction to every one of our valued customers. To achieve this, we need the right people who are passionate. In return, we offer excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities.
We are committed to our “promote from within” approach, that allows us to reward and recognise achievements, often promoting individuals within 2-3 years. This reflects the positive culture and work environment we provide, as well as the aspirational company we are.