This role involves providing excellent customer service to all our customers through scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs and ensuring the customer is fully aware of likely timescales and costs.
You will also be encouraged to promote the sale of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products/services and market current promotions.
This is a full time role and typically you will be expected to work Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays on a rota basis.
Our ideal Service Advisor
To be successful in this role you will:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Be of smart appearance, confident, professional and an enthusiastic individual with a passion for delivering great customer service and a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Have the ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and have a good understanding of their needs in order to guide them towards the product/service.
- Be able to work under your own initiative as well a part of a bigger team and co-ordinate workshop activity to deliver agreed work.
- You must hold a full clean UK Driving Licence.
What we offer our Service Advisor
As well as a stable career, we offer a competitive salary package subject to experience consisting of a basic salary and bonus to reward your performance, this can be increased as you progress your career.
We offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
We offer 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service along with various other benefits, including a staff car scheme and contributory workplace pension scheme.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota, Lexus and others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.