As a Car Park Host, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With great organisation skills and an eye for detail, you will be responsible for Meet and greet customers on arrival to the centre. You will be immaculately dressed in business attire to present the best image for Jemca, along with a passion for delivering great customer service and excellent communication skills; you will provide a seamless service to our customers.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in a fast paced environment.
What we need.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Meet and greet customers on arrival to the centre
- Direct the customers to the relevant colleague to progress their experience.
- Maintain contact with the customer throughout their visit to ensure their satisfaction.
- Build rapport with customers and find out what assistance or information they require.
- Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with Company standards.
- Manage and co-ordinate all site Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure cleanliness of all parking areas & entrances
- Maintain front and rear car park control and vehicle movement
- Work as a full member of the Centre team to provide a seamless service to customer.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Ensure opportunities for sales are directed to the right individual
- Work with colleagues across the dealership (parts, service and sales in particular) to provide the best service.
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure all Vehicles are handed over are clean and ready to the expected high standard ready for their designated collection time.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service.
- Attend all training and meetings to achieve excellent product knowledge that is requested of you.
- Have a clean UK recognised driving licence and relevant experience in an automotive environment
- Knowledge of the local and surrounding area and be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure and be able to work in a cross functional team.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent organisation skills
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state-of-the-art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes. What's next? If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.