As a Host, you will play a very important role in achieving our organisational goals. With a passion for delivering great customer service, a Host will use excellent communication skills to provide a seamless service to customers and be sure to retain them for the future. Knowledgeable and professional, you’ll work in your team to maximise sales opportunities whilst delighting our customers. You will be immaculately dressed in business attire to present the best image for Jemca.
You will have the drive and determination to succeed in a demanding environment. To qualify for this position you must have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in a retail or service environment.
Deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the customer journey and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
- Greet visitors on arrival and introduce yourself as the Host.
- Assess when to engage with customers and when to leave them to browse.
- Manage several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups, engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and respond to their needs.
- Encourage visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience what is on offer.
- Explain the facilities available to the customer within the showroom.
- Guide visitors to the hub, children’s area and information centre, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available. Ask visitors to help themselves to a drink or makes one for them if they prefer.
Work as a full member of the Centre team.
- Ensure opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist.
- Be respectful and courteous to all colleagues.
- Contact relevant specialist (e.g. Sales Executive) and introduce them to the customer to help them build rapport and make sure they know exactly what the customer wants.
- Watch out for visitors outside the showroom (e.g. on the forecourt) and make the relevant team member aware.
Comply with Jemca process and standards
- Observe and listen to customers and assess the right moment to offer further assistance.
- Manage and co-ordinate the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g. lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in accordance with operational guidelines.
- Work with the management team to support promotions or events with changes to the showroom environment.
- Attend all relevant training that is requested of you.
- Ensure all brochures are well stocked, in the right place and up to date.
- Maintain the showroom, hub and children’s areas in accordance with operational guidelines.
- Work with the management team to agree the range of Toyota merchandise to be displayed in the Hub and maintains the display of merchandise (reordering where necessary) and handles sales to customers.
- Ensure all cars and accessories are clean and positioned correctly.
- Be aware of the manufacturers customer satisfaction programme and endeavour to gain the best results achieving at least the company minimum standard.
Deliver your goals.
- Ensure that the showroom audit standards are met.
- Follow key processes to achieve excellent customer service and upsell targets.
- Relevant experience in a customer service environment.
- Be able to interact with customers to deliver a great service.
- Work efficiently under pressure.
- Be able to work in a cross functional team.
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state of the art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes. What's next? If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.