What we offer our Sales Team Members:
- A company car available the first week of joining us
- Opportunity to increase your basic salary to £25,000 per annum
- Guaranteed commission for your first 6 months of employment
- Average commission paid during annual leave
- Uncapped commission with higher bandings for high performers and no minimum target
- Working 43 hours per week on average, with a 6:00pm finish, Monday to Friday
- Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
- 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
- Staff Car Scheme
- Access to a membership with shopping discounts
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
Alongside this each month for the first 6 months of joining our team, you will receive guaranteed commission on top of your basic salary to give you plenty of time to really get to know our customers and to learn about our customer first culture here at Vantage.
As for training and development you will be enrolled on to all courses relevant to you and your role. As your career progresses, we offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
Our ideal Sales Team Member will;
- Enjoy working with people in a customer facing sales environment
- Be determined to succeed whilst possessing strong communication skills with the ability to adapt each customer
- Be highly motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure and most importantly, have the drive to exceed in every task you encounter
- Be able and willing to achieve agreed sales targets for the new and/or used vehicles, within defined operating and financial guidelines
- Contribute to the centres development plans, policies and procedures as required ensuring the achievement of all sales tasks in a smooth and timely manner
About the Role;
Vantage's sales process is both customer focused and supportive in our sales teams earning and unlocking the best bonus potential. We welcome applications from proven sales achievers from inside and outside the motor industry, ideally people that have had strong face to face sales experience. The day to day role involves successfully selling new and used cars with associated products to our loyal and growing customer base. We have a passion to do this in the right way with customer service always being at the forefront of everything we do.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota, Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.