After Sales Manager will lead and manage the dealership’s Aftersales team to deliver profitability and customer satisfaction:
- Manage the Aftersales team ensuring all agreed customer service targets are met to maintain the brand experience.
- Ensure that the Aftersales team work effectively with Sales and Administration (and where necessary across other dealerships) to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manages the day to day operations of the Service Department in terms of resource requirements (consumables and specialist tools/workshop utilisation/ activities of valeting team & drivers/subcontractors/ nonfranchise part suppliers) to ensure the key targets of the franchise are achieved.
Have you got what it takes?
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets.
- Courage when faced with risky or difficult situations.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Valid driving licence.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 18.00pm with 1 hour lunch.
Saturday 8.30am – 1.00pm (rota 1 in 3).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
Family-owned Snows Motor Group represents 18 manufacturer brands across 50 franchised dealerships, three Approved Service Centres, 12 multi-franchise Used Car Centres and a stand-alone Accident Repair Centre across the South and South West of England.
Toyota and Lexus are the largest division within the group with 8 franchised Toyota dealerships and 3 Lexus – two full retail and one Approved Repairer.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.