Our Assistant Sales Manager will identify and develop prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To work towards the agreed set targets which will deliver the desired income goals for both the Team and the Dealership.
- Have a good knowledge of finance and insurance products and be able to explain and sell the features and benefits.
- To generate more sales through a combination of prospecting and customer follow up via the existing database.
- To identify “hot” prospects and plan all future contacts in a structured manner that will help them progress them to the next stage in the sales process and ultimately on to making a sale.
- To use digital marketing and the effective use of the telephone to seek and obtain appointments.
- To assist in the training on the various Brand and Group systems as well as mentor new members of the Sales Team.
- To promote Product Knowledge with the Sales Team at every opportunity.
- To establish a good rapport, that will encourage and promote the development of a long-term relationship with customers and prospects.
- Deputise in the absence of the Sales Manager when not in the business.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- Delivers a result and makes things happen.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- PC, Microsoft, web and social media literate.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Valid driving licence.
- Proven track record of sales and Finance and Insurance.
- In-depth knowledge of financial systems including but not limited to Connect online, TCF SAF and Manufacturer systems.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant –/company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm (1 hour for lunch), Saturdays 8.30am to 5pm (1 hour for lunch).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
Family-owned Snows Motor Group represents 18 manufacturer brands across 50 franchised dealerships, three Approved Service Centres, 12 multi-franchise Used Car Centres and a stand-alone Accident Repair Centre across the South and South West of England.
Toyota and Lexus are the largest division within the group with 8 franchised Toyota dealerships and 3 Lexus – two full retail and one Approved Repairer.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.