As a Sales Executive you will be accountable for identifying and developing prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
Your day will include:
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives.
- Agreeing the price and payment method and any finance arrangements with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
- Liaising with Sales Administration to ensure product availability fits with customer's expectations, places the order, updates customer records and schedules any complementary Services/additional work to be completed on the vehicle before the delivery date.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy. Maintains contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
Have you got what it takes?
- Outstanding track record in new or used car sales with in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance products.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
Hours of work
08.30-18.00 Mon - Fri (1 Hour for Lunch) / 08.30-17.00pm Sat / 10.00-16.00pm Sunday.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
Family-owned Snows Motor Group represents 18 manufacturer brands across 50 franchised dealerships, three Approved Service Centres, 12 multi-franchise Used Car Centres and a stand-alone Accident Repair Centre across the South and South West of England.
Toyota and Lexus are the largest division within the group with 8 franchised Toyota dealerships and 3 Lexus – two full retail and one Approved Repairer.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.