Benefits of working at RRG Group
There are plenty of ways that you and your family can benefit with you working with us at RRG Group, from discounts on vehicle repairs to joining our Employee Car Scheme (after successful completion of 6 months’ probation period) where you can drive a brand new car (Toyota / Lexus / Skoda/ Mazda) with no deposit, no credit check and fixed monthly payments at a reduced price. Own your dream car for less. (After successful completion of 6 months’ probation period)
- A pension that pays. Our flexible Workplace Pension Scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis.
- Company Maternity Pay. If you have at least 12 months service you can take up to 52 weeks leave as follows: 1 – 6 weeks at 90% average pay (6 weeks). 7 – 18 weeks at 50% average pay (12 weeks) 19 – 39 weeks at Statutory Maternity Pay (21 weeks)
- Wellbeing Wednesday. We take employee wellbeing seriously at RRG Group, we offer this service every week to support all our colleagues with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home.
- Referrer a Friend Scheme. Recommend someone to join RRG Group and we’ll give you an additional £300 per referral.
- Employee Savings - Giving you access to hundreds of exclusive retail discounts and potential savings of up to £1,000 per year on your family budget. Choose from the best offers from a vast array of shops, restaurants, family days out, online and instore discounts, supermarkets, travel companies and entertainment.
- Holiday allowance starting at 24 days per year (FTE) plus Public Holidays, we reward long serving employees by rising holiday allowance to 30 days plus Public Holidays.
- Fantastic future career opportunities and development as expected from a large and progressive Company. Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the RRG Group purpose build Learning and Development Training Academy.
- Great team spirit, charity events and the flexibility to get involved in various fundraising events. Eye care benefits, Support and Mentoring, Employee Assistance, regular staff incentives, and so much more!
About the role and what we want from you…
Opportunity at RRG Toyota Bradford – Showroom Host - Part Time Weekend
Now that we have undergone our RC25 showroom refurbishment, we are seeking a Showroom Host to join our team at RRG Toyota Bradford, on a part time basis, in our our new state of the art showroom!
As a Showroom Host, you are a central member of the team and a first point of contact for our customers. Your role is to provide a seamless service in a fast-paced environment. Professional and friendly, you will be responsible for welcoming customers to the showroom, helping them with their inquiries and setting the benchmark for the customer experience they expect. Immaculately presented in business attire, with a passion for delivering great customer service, you will present the best image for RRG Toyota Bradford. You will have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in a fast-paced environment. We are all Brand Ambassadors and live and breathe the Toyota brand and values and are by nature passionate about the products and services that we offer. Joining us as a Showroom Host offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies, working alongside some of the industry’s best talent. Toyota are amongst the highest ranked Automotive Brand in the world and spend more on R&D than any other company, leading the way in Hybrid engine technology and innovation. We are constantly evolving so there is always something new just around the corner!
Personal Skills: Excellent communicator. Empathetic, able to anticipate and be authentic in looking after your guests. Team Player. Friendly, engaging and approachable. Proactive and helpful. Excellent organisational skills. Efficient under pressure. Experience and Qualifications. Good level of general education; ideally GCSE English and Maths. Good IT and administrative skills. Previous relevant experience within customer services or logistics. Interests that support your work life balance. Clean UK recognised driving license
Normal working hours will be 14 per week, Saturday 0830 - 1700 with a 30 minute lunch break, Sunday 1030 - 1630 with no lunch break.
At RRG Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. We believe that RRG Group is for Everyone. So, if you’re excited about this role and you share our values to deliver great experiences through fresh thinking and working better together, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right person for this or other roles. Please get in touch!
About RRG Group
From humble beginnings in 1967, the RRG Group has grown to become one of the biggest and most successful Dealer Groups in the North, with new and used car dealerships across the North West and West Yorkshire regions. Hard work, dedication, passion and a genuine commitment to Customer Satisfaction.
Over the last 50 years the RRG Group has seen many developments, acquisitions, sales, expansions, building developments; all of which have helped to position the Group as a successful diverse business. Our centres sell a wide range of vehicles, including new and used Peugeot, Toyota, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Lexus, MG and Skoda models.
Thanks to solid and secure backing and investment; the RRG Group has been able to expand and reinvest into its premises and people. The ethos of the company is to invest back into the business and look at all potential opportunities has meant that the business has successfully grown to how it is today – but as history shows; that won’t stand still and the business will continue to grow, develop and expand.
There are always exciting times ahead for RRG Group!