We are looking for customer ‘enthusiasts’ to join our busy showroom team to help delight our customers so that they always receive the very best experience when they visit us for a test drive or to collect their new vehicle.
Does this sound like you?
As a person, you are curious, creative, and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an emphatic instinct which allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together for our customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people, with a professional, courteous manner.
- Strong, excellent communication skills and enjoys listening and engaging with other people.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude, but also a team player who is comfortable working with others to help and support them.
- Able to work independently. Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills. Willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex information.
- You may already have retail or hospitality experience or just love looking after customers?
Highlights of what you will do in your Job:
- Ensuring that we always provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction, giving the customer the best possible experience but working together as a strong team
- Through planning and communication with the Customer Consultant ensure that our customers have the best test drive experience to guide them towards the best product/service supporting them in their decision making.
- Provide a tailored handover experience for each customer, ensuring customers have had a full introduction to all specifications available within their vehicle
- Educate and inspire customers by answering their questions
- Your communication is key and listening to customers helps you to build rapport and understands fully their complete requirements for all their mobility needs.
- Working with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide continuous improvement and a seamless service to ALL our customers
- Provides accurate information at all times for all customers including timely and accurate communications leading up to their vehicle delivery
- Ensures that you maintain a continual dialogue with the customer that’s appropriate to them and in the manner / mechanism that suits them, always ensuring a personal service.
Renumeration and Benefits:
- Excellent benefits package, including pension, healthcare, and car leasing schemes
- Training and on-going development with the Award-Winning Toyota Academy
- Company vehicle lease scheme option
- Opportunity for career progression
- A full UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Flexible to work hours required to carry out the role effectively and travel (to the training sessions)
- This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication
- Good level of general education At least GCSE English and Maths and ideally A Levels or equivalent qualification
- IT skills, (MS Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and social media skills
About our business
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
As one of the leading Toyota Centre’s in the UK we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always put first every day, everywhere.
Lexus Croydon is part of the Jemca group - a leading car automotive dealership in the UK specialising in Japanese brands, currently employing over 500 people across 11 retail dealerships, and are looking to expand even further.
When talking about, or referring to Jemca, you will often see the line ‘love every journey’. That’s because across all sites our employees understand our customers and strive to ensure every customer loves their Jemca journey.
The idea of love every journey also works from an employee perspective. We rely on the commitment and effectiveness of our employees to ensure that Jemca is a success. It’s therefore vital to us that you enjoy your work and we come together as a team to achieve our goals.
Ready to join the largest car company in the world?”
Since Toyota's foundation, we have acted in accordance with our Guiding Principles to produce reliable vehicles and the sustainable development of society through ever-changing innovation and the provision of high-quality products and services.
Toyota will lead the future mobility society, enriching lives around the world with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people. Through our commitment to quality, ceaseless innovation, and respect for the planet, we strive to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We will meet challenging goals by engaging the talent and passion of people who believe there is always a better way.
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.