The Driving Spirit
We are currently on the lookout for a Parts Advisor to join our Toyota team at Snows Group based in Bournemouth.
The Parts Advisor role is to satisfy all customer requirements regarding parts and increase all aspects of the parts departments business through structured direct selling.
Your day will include:
- Ensuring a prompt and courteous manner when dealing with customer enquiries, selling the benefits of our products and services, adhering to all trading terms, discounts, and procedures for handling payment for parts.
- Ensure accurate ordering, checking and location of all parts, reporting stock discrepancies and damage to the Service Manager.
- Ensure the safe return of old exchange units and warranty items to the Parts Department, clean and drained of fluids. Make ready for credit return including all necessary paperwork.
- Ensure that all chargeable cases are handled correctly to avoid damage and are returned in a timely manner.
- Pack and load parts correctly to avoid damage or loss, for dispatch to customers via van delivery or postal/carrier services.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all internal and external customers updating prospect records as necessary.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of working with vehicle parts.
- Abe to communicate effectively with team, manage external relationships and customer relationships.
- PC and web literate.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30 (with 1 hour for lunch)
- Saturday (1 in 4)
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5, 10, 15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service and Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn and grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Based in the South and South-West of England, Snows Motor Group is an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 20 brands across 54 franchises. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by delivering an exceptional level of service to both our customers and manufacturing partners.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.