The Driving Spirit
We are currently on the lookout for a Sales Administrator to join our established team at Toyota based in Exeter.
As a Sales Administrator, you will provide administrative support to the Sales team, ensuring efficient processing of new corporate vehicle orders.
Your day will include:
- Liaising with the Sales team and Vehicle Supply to process vehicle orders in line with the sales order.
- Completing all pre-delivery related administration (e.g., vehicle registration utilising AFRL, insurance, road tax.)
- Completing all contingency claims and updates Sales Manager of any discrepancies.
- Working with the Sales team and Sales Manager to completes sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included.
- Providing general support to the Sales team keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales.
- Entering vehicle job sheet details onto REV8 system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work hours requirements are accurate and up to date.
- Working with Aftersales team to ensure completion of service invoice costs and daily update of workshop control list for Sales Work /Preparation.
- Managing the stock management system reporting any technical problems as necessary.
- Keeping stock list records complete and up to date for new, used, demonstrators and Vanpro vehicles as appropriate.
- Advising the Sales team on matters regarding stock activity so that they are always aware of the current stock status.
- Liaising with the Sales Manager to ensure correct authorisation of new stock ordering and payments of used vehicles.
- Organising transportation and delivery of stock and sold units.
- Providing appropriate data input for the completion of bonus model targets in the way of Service Plans and connectivity.
Have you got what it takes?
- PC, Microsoft, and web literate.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Delivers a result and makes things happen.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank Holidays, plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5, 10, 15, 20 years anniversary.
- Birthday day off
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance
Hours of work:
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17.30 (40 hours)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
Based in the South and South-West of England, Snows Motor Group is an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 20 brands across 54 franchises. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by delivering an exceptional level of service to both our customers and manufacturing partners
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.