The Driving Spirit
We are currently on the lookout for a Service Advisor to join our fantastic Toyota Dealership based at Salisbury .
As a Service Advisor you will be the focal point for customers requiring advice, servicing, and repairs to their vehicles. You will also manage the flow of information between the workshop and the customer, always delivering excellent customer service.
Your day will include:
- Ensuring the customer receives the best possible customer service and that they are aware of all products and services available.
- Initiating documentation and maintaining customer records and follow up systems.
- Providing customers with estimates, and notifying customer’s promptly when the work is complete.
- Ensuring that all jobs passed for warranty/goodwill submissions are accurately invoiced and costed.
- Preparing and presenting accurate invoices to customer in order to obtain payment in line with company procedures.
- Monitoring progress of jobs in the workshop and advising service reception of any delays or issues.
- Providing guidance and advise on mechanical and diagnostic queries as requested by Technicians.
Have you got what it takes?
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate experience in a customer facing role.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- PC/ Web literate.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Retail automotive service experience preferred.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme with use of company car.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of work:
Mon - Fri: 08:00 - 17:30
Mon - Fri - 0830 - 18:00 (on a rota)
Saturday 08:00 - 13:00 (1 in 4 rota)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Based in the South and South-West of England, Snows Motor Group is an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 20 brands across 54 franchises. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by delivering an exceptional level of service to both our customers and manufacturing partners
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.