We are currently on the lookout for a Service Technician & MOT Tester to join our established team at Snows Toyota based in Salisbury.
As a Service Technician, you will carry out a variety of workshop work in an efficient and safe manner. The aim is to meet customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation and productivity.
Your day will include:
- Carrying out vehicle services and repairs in accordance with brand technical standards.
- Working in accordance with brand and dealership processes.
- Liaising directly with customers where appropriate.
- Providing support to less experienced colleagues.
- Attending regular training to update technical skills.
- Ensuring that the immediate working environment is kept clean and devoid of any working practice which may be hazardous to either themselves or others.
Have you got what it takes?
- Relevant City & Guilds, BTEC or NVQ accreditation
- Previous work experience in a franchise dealership
- Highly skilled in fault diagnosis and hold the relevant MOT Tester qualification.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Commitment to delivering first class customer service.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank Holidays, plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5, 10, 15, 20 years anniversary.
- Birthday day off
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00 (1 hour lunch)
Saturdays 08:30 - 12:30 (1 in 4 rota)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for applying to Snows.
Based in the South and South-West of England, Snows Motor Group is an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 20 brands across 54 franchises. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by delivering an exceptional level of service to both our customers and manufacturing partners.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.