As our Digital Stock Merchandiser, you will receive a competitive basic salary as well as amazing company benefits, including;
· Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
· Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
· Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
· Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
· Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
· Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
· Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
· Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail Centre as our Digital Stock Merchandiser. You will be responsible for merchandising our digital ‘shop window’ by leveraging our online vehicle display to maximise sales. You will also support the online digital sales team by providing the required information to assist them when responding to customer queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading automotive retailer, within a new and exciting role. We offer a great working environment, amazing benefits and fantastic progression opportunities.
Don't worry if you don't have previous experience within this role or the automotive industry, as full training will be provided. We are looking for someone who is driven, enthusiastic and able to confidently support our sales teams.
· Identifying specification on each vehicle and classifying each vehicles unique selling points to be uploaded to relevant systems in a timely manner
· Upload photos, videos and specification into relevant systems that adhere to our standards and quality measures
· Merchandise each vehicle in line with agreed standards for the purposes of promoting and selling a vehicle
· Adhere to service level agreements in place to ensure accurate and timely turn around of stock
· Review enquiries against adverts and identify and suggesting ways to improve vehicles desirability online
· Identify any vehicle preparation issues that may prevent a car from selling, suggesting ways to improve the preparation and increase sales
· Provide specific vehicle information or photography to the digital sales team as requested
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Great organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
· Experience and knowledge of using social media platforms
· Ability to take and edit quality photographs
· A keen eye for detail
· Self-motivation and the willingness to learn
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.