Service Advisor - Toyota Warrington
As a Service Advisor at our Toyota Nottingham retail centre not only will you receive an excellent salary package and OTE, but also an industry leading benefits package including:
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Your Recognition - We put our colleagues at the heart of what we do with ongoing recognition and an annual event to celebrate those that go over and above.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
- Community Volunteering day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives.
- A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. This role will also require you to carry out and assist with duties within our Parts department. . As a Service Advisor you are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. As a Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To obtain and process payments according to Inchcape policy
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
- To convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.