Sales Executive - Toyota Warrington
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme, which is uncapped. Your manager and the team will support you to reach your monthly targets so there’s no limit to what you can achieve. In addition, some of our amazing benefits include.
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
And much more….
Our Retail Centre in Warrington is looking to add to our team of Sales Executives; this role would be suitable for established automotive sales executives and sales professionals that are looking to move into the automotive industry.
Working with some of the most prestigious brands in the market, and with our enhanced basic salaries and competitive pay plans, this move could be the best move in your career so far!
- Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus upon the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
- You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
- We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a sales or target driven role
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive to exceed targets
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.