Customer Relationship Specialist – Toyota Warrington
As a Customer Relationship Specialist will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
And much more….
Our Customer Experience Team builds and retains long-term relationships with customers and provides a seamless journey that is defined and led by the customer. Through this excellent customer experience customers will keep returning whilst spreading the good news about their experience. The Customer Relationship Specialist will oversee the customer journey from point of order to point of delivery.
Provides accurate information at all times for all customers including timely and accurate communications leading up to their vehicle delivery
- Provide a tailored handover experience for each customer, ensuring customers have had a full introduction to all specifications available within their vehicle
- Explains, facilitates and confirms with the customer any additional products and accessories purchased prior to vehicle collection.
- Ensure every vehicle is prepared correctly for each customer on their vehicle collection day including pre-populating in-car systems, quality checks, handover blueprint etc.
- Ensures the vehicle orders are accurate as per the customer order requirements.
- Help the dealership to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control. Utilise feedback.
- Ensure relevant compliance is in accordance with company and industry policies and guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role as a Customer Support Administrator, you will;
- Naturally interacts with customers and colleagues professionally, adhering to standards and creating a friendly environment.
- Ensures all administration and communications are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be IT literate with the ability to move between multiple and bespoke systems competently
- Apply a flexible approach with the ability to move seamlessly between the requirements of different departments
- Be comfortable in giving and taking constructive operational feedback
- Ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and policies adhered to
- Ability to prioritise conflicting demands effectively and efficiently
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.