Part Time Showroom Host - Toyota Sandhurst
22 hours per week, Tuesday 8am - 6pm, Thursday 8.30am - 12.30pm, Friday 8am - 6pm
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
and much more...
As a Receptionist / Showroom Host you will deliver an incredible customer service experience to all who enter the Retail Centre. You will build rapport with our customers, establish their needs quickly in order to create a bespoke service for them. Our Receptionists and Hosts are our Brand Ambassadors, reflecting the brand image and standards in everything they do.
- Meet & Greet Customers & Visitors and provide suitable refreshments
- Answer and manage telephone system
- Accurately record calls & visits and relay messages in timely manner
- Some invoicing & filing may be required
- Manage customer waiting area and showroom - customers & housekeeping
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literacy
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to multi task and work under pressure
- A friendly and approachable manner
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.