At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
And much more.....
As a Parts Advisor you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Parts Advisor you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone.
A Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do
The Ideal Candidate
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Kerridge an advantage
- A full, clean driving license is essential as the role includes van delivery
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.