Receptionist - Lexus Leicester
27 hours - Monday-Friday 1:00pm-5:30pm, every second Saturday 9:00am-5:00pm
As a Receptionist for Lexus Leicester, you will receive a competitive salary, we also offer great benefits including:
- Annual Leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata, rising with long service.
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
And much more…
As a Receptionist, you will deliver an incredible customer service experience to all who enter the Retail Centre. As a Receptionist, you will build rapport with our customers, establish their needs quickly in order to create a bespoke service for them. Our Receptionists are our Brand Ambassadors, reflecting the brand image and standards in everything they do.
· Meet & Greet Customers & Visitors and provide suitable refreshments
· Answer and manage telephone system
· Accurately record calls & visits and relay messages in timely manner
· Some invoicing & filing may be required
· Manage customer waiting area and showroom - customers & housekeeping
The Ideal Candidate
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· IT literacy
· Incredible customer service skills
· The ability to multi task and work under pressure
· A friendly and approachable manner
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.