- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty of ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less.
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
And much more….
Our Customer Experience Team builds and retains long-term relationships with customers and provides a seamless journey that is defined and led by the customer. As a Trainee Customer Consultant, you are key to the team’s success in delivering that experience through every step of our customer’s journey, Our One Team approach ensures that we all meet their needs and wishes from the purchase of a new or used vehicle or through the life of the vehicle’s requirements, total customer ownership.
We are all Brand Ambassadors and live and breathe the Toyota brand and values and are by nature passionate about the products and services that we offer.
Joining us as a Trainee Customer Consultant offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies and work alongside some of the industry’s best talent.
- Complete all training, including sessions at the Toyota Academy in Derby (travel and expenses will be covered) Ensuring that we provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times, giving the customer the best possible experience by working together as a strong team
- Your communication is key; listening to customers helps you to build rapport and understanding of their complete requirements for all of their mobility needs
- Assist with general showroom activities; be comfortable with the digital showroom and assist your colleagues, keep data up to date, manage phone calls and social media queries
- Welcome and greet all customers (sales and aftersales) to your Centre and ensure their experience is second to none
- Qualify the desires and wishes of the customer and guide them in the right direction identifying their needs and interests
- Embrace the Toyota customer journey and the way in which we want all our customer to feel when they interact with us, digitally or physically
- Understand the importance of all aspects of the relationship with the customer from their original enquiry, product guidance, test drive, sale of a new or used car, handover the lifetime care of the vehicle and the service requirements
- Assist the customer with understanding our unique in car technology and how to get the best performance from our Hybrid products. Be familiar and comfortable with the Hybrid Hero area in the showroom
- Work with and assist other members of the team, including the Host to ensure all visitors to the showroom have an excellent experience and feel welcome
- Get involved with all activities that raise the profile of our Centre, such as those in the community promoting the Toyota brand and attracting new customers
The Ideal Candidate
A full UK driving licence.
Flexibility around working hours to enable you to efficiently and successfully achieve great customer service
This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication
Good level of general education at least GCSE English and Maths and ideally A Levels or equivalent qualification
IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and social media skills
Curious and willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex information
Enjoys working to and motivated to achieve challenging targets.
So if you’re excited about this role and you share our values to deliver great experiences through fresh thinking and working better together, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right person for this or other roles. Please get in touch!
About The Company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
At Inchcape we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, and believe that Inchcape is for Everyone.
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.