Aftersales Manager - Horsham
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop a career within an industry with one of the highest global marketing spends and at a company representing the world’s largest automotive brand.
We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as Aftersales Manager, based at our Horsham branch. We will provide excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities in return.
Does this sound like you?
- Experienced Aftersales Manager
- Enjoy constantly meeting new people and building rapport and connections
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy presenting ideas to others
- Have management experience and wish to build on this
- Have service department experience
- Passionate about the automotive industry and want to work in the world’s biggest manufacturer
If so, then read on for further role information!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) :
- Lead and oversee the service team, ensuring they understand the Toyota Experience and meet customer service targets.
- Demonstrate and promote Toyota's brand values and the desired skills and behaviours.
- Foster collaboration between the service team, sales, parts, and administration for excellent customer service.
- Manage performance, set targets, and drive continuous improvement.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including workshop loading, labor sales, and adherence to key processes.
- Continuously review and enhance service processes and systems for customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Ensure timely customer follow-up calls and handle complaints in collaboration with other dealership teams.
- Manage and develop team members, identify training needs, and address performance issues.
- Participate in recruiting and provide advice on key issues.
- Supervise warranty claims processing and sub-contract body shop operations.
- Develop and implement local promotions, monitor marketing activities, and maintain customer contact.
- Plan and manage resource requirements, including consumables and tools.
- Supervise the service valeting team and drivers.
- Determine goodwill gestures and customer discounts.
- Collaborate with other teams to provide a seamless customer experience and follow up on sales opportunities.
- Yearly bonus
- Company car
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, with 44 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. Our foremost objective is to offer complete satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.