As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are key to the team’s success in delivering that experience through every step of our customer’s journey, Our One Team approach ensures that we all meet their needs and wishes from the purchase of a new or used vehicle or through the life of the vehicle’s requirements, total customer ownership.
Does this sound like you?
As a person, you are curious, creative and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an emphatic instinct which allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together for our customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people, with a professional, courteous manner.
- Strong, excellent communication skills and enjoys listening and engaging with other people.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude, but also a team player who is comfortable working with others to help and support them.
- Able to work independently. Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex information
- Ensuring that we provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times, giving the customer the best possible experience but working together as a strong team
- Through planning and communication with the Customer Consultant ensure that our customers have the best test drive experience to guide them towards the best product/service supporting them in their decision making.
- Provide a tailored handover experience for each customer, ensuring customers have had a full introduction to all specifications available within their vehicle
- Educate and inspire customers by answering their questions
- Your communication is key and listening to customers helps you to build rapport and understands fully their complete requirements for all of their mobility needs.
- Demonstrates the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their requirements and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives or alternative experiences such as virtual tours etc.
- Working with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide continuous improvement and a seamless service to all our customers
- Provides accurate information at all times for all customers including timely and accurate communications leading up to their vehicle delivery
- Ensures that you maintain a continual dialogue with the customer that’s appropriate to them and in the manner / mechanism that suits them, ensuring a personal service at all times.
- Flexible and dependable: you are adaptable, dynamic, and competent, adaptable to change and can take on multiple projects comfortably
- Willing to help your colleague’s even when under pressure or outside your area
- You are able to understand problems and think creatively to devise a satisfactory solution.
- You can swiftly gather information but use logical and intuitive thinking help you to a solution, not overly emotional
- You are a great collaborator and so open to listening to new ideas and enjoy the opinions of others, communication and interaction will those around you is therefore key to your success and job satisfaction You are a positive and passionate individual and love what you do, approaching with zest and energy.
Experience and Qualifications.
- Good level of general education At least GCSE English and Maths and ideally A Levels or equivalent qualification
- IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and social media skills
- Previous work experience within a corporate environment, hospitality experience
- Interests that support your work life balance
Jemca Car Group is one of the UKs largest Toyota and Lexus dealerships, employing over 500 employees across sites in Greater London and Thames Valley. Owned by Toyota Tsusho Corporation, a global brand made up of over 428 companies with particular expertise in the automotive sector, we are specialists in our field and are committed to ensuring our customers receive the best experience and service when they visit one of our retail centres.
We believe actions speak louder than words and we set ourselves apart by recruiting fantastic people with a passion for our industry and a desire for success. We pride ourselves in providing our employees with the tools they need to deliver excellence whether that is through our investment in state-of-the-art facilities and equipment or through our commitment to their personal and professional growth through our market leading development programmes. What's next? If you're a professional looking for a role with realistic career progression within a business that promotes positive change and development this is the role for you
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.