New opportunity not to be missed! Vantage are looking for a Fleet Progressor to join our team based in Toyota Wakefield. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits!
At Vantage we have built carefully on our success and we are proud to operate in thirteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota, Lexus, Kia and Škoda.
About the Role
Working predominantly in our Fleet team your main focus will be to support our Fleet department with prepping and communicating the progress status of vehicle orders to ensure the customer is kept up to date with their new vehicle order in preparation for collection and/or delivery.
You will do this by liaising with the appropriate teams including our service department, inputting data on various internal/external systems, communicating with the Fleet administrator and manager throughout the process and working to tight deadlines to meet key targets we have put in place to give our customers the best experience.
The role will also include responsibility for organising and unloading of transporters, arranging the vehicles to be valeted, handovers and delivering the vehicles to local customers.
This is a full-time role and typically you will be expected to work 42.5 hours between 08:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our ideal Fleet Progressor
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have gained experience of working in a fast paced role where accuracy, organisation and prioritisation have been key
- Be able to work with accuracy and timeliness in order to complete pre-delivery tasks
- Confident in demonstrating Fleet vehicles to customers
- Be able to demonstrate self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy working with colleagues and other teams across the group to seek out and deliver continuous improvements
- Motor dealership experience is desirable but not essential
- You must also hold a full, clean UK driving licence.
What we offer our Fleet Progressor
- Preferential rates for servicing / repairs on your family and friend’s cars
- 30 days of holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) which increases with service up to 33 days
- Staff Car Scheme
- Access to a membership with shopping discounts
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
As for training and development you will enrolled on to all courses relevant to you and your role. As your career progresses, we offer fantastic opportunities to develop with the brand but also within the Vantage group by giving supported training and an environment where we encourage personal growth.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our progressive motor group as a Fleet Progressor please click 'Apply’ now.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
At Vantage, we are proud to operate in fourteen locations across Yorkshire and Lancashire representing Toyota and Lexus amongst others.
We know that life isn’t all about work but it is a big part of it. Therefore, we try and make working here work for you. We value every member of our Team and their individual development within the company. By offering unrivalled support and training in a friendly, inclusive, and professional working environment with great rewards, our aim is for Team Members to share in our growth and success. So, if you want to join a company in a fast-paced industry and you think you’ve got the right credentials, please apply.