Ignite your career with the unparalleled opportunity to join Europe's largest Toyota franchise and pave your way to success in the automotive industry.
We are currently expanding our business and seeking a talented Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join our Bedford Branch. This role offers excellent training, genuine career progression, and the chance to work with cutting-edge automotive technology.
Are you the right fit for this position?
Here's what we're looking for:
- Qualified as a Level 2 Vehicle Technician or Diagnostic Technician
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the automotive industry (preferably at Toyota and/or Lexus, but not essential)
- MOT Tester qualification (preferred)
- Confident communicator, adept at interacting with various individuals
- Quick learner, able to pick up specific skills and techniques swiftly.
- Passionate about the automotive industry and eager to work for the world's largest automotive manufacturer.
- Process-driven and comfortable with technical skills
- Organised and efficient in the workplace
If you meet these qualifications, then please apply for the opportunity to join our dynamic team and contribute to our ongoing success as a leader in the automotive industry and take the next step in your career with us
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person
We at Steven Eagell Group, represent the world's largest automotive brand, and are looking for a Mechanic to embark on an exciting career opportunity within one of the industries with the highest global marketing spends.
As an award-winning employer and Europe's largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, we are committed to delivering complete customer satisfaction across our 44 locations in the Southeast, East of England, and West Midlands.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.