We have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop a career within an industry with one of the highest global marketing spends and at a company representing the world’s largest automotive brand.
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Toyota and Lexus retailer, with 46 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. Our foremost objective is to offer complete satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as Sales Controller to join our fast paced and growing business. We will provide excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities in return.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people.
- Record of working within customer services or a customer-facing role in the retail industry.
- Enjoys working in a high-pressured environment.
- Enjoys working to and can achieve challenging targets.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong people/communication skills.
- Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
Highlights of this role include;
- Talks with and listens to customers to build rapport and understands their requirements.
- Qualifies own understanding of the customer’s needs – through discussion and gauging the customer’s reaction to alternative options – to build the closest possible match between the product and customer.
- Demonstrates the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through a test drive.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to guide the customer towards the best choice for them.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide continuous improvement and seamless service to customers (e.g. attending to Aftersales customers, with the aim of obtaining new business).
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist (e.g. Fleet Sales).
If the role is of interest and you are ready to embark on the next steps in your career here with us at Steven Eagell then please apply now!
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.