We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as Sales Administrator at our Toyota Romford branch. We will provide excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities in return.
Experience in accounts or administration is essential for this role.
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy constantly meeting new people and building rapport and connections
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy presenting ideas to others
- Passionate about the automotive industry and want to work in the world’s biggest manufacturer
- Organised and flexible but hard-working
- Strong numerical and administrative skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team and assisting colleagues
If so, then read on for more detailed role information!
Key Job Competencies:
Co-ordinates order and delivery activity
- Liaises with the Sales team and processes vehicle orders in line with sales order, demonstrators or showroom stock requirements
- Uses a familiarity with the Shop@Toyota system to provide administrative support to the Sales team
- Liaises with Sales team and completes sales invoicing, ensuring all costs are included
- Completes all pre-delivery related administration(e.g. vehicle registration, insurance, road tax)
- Provides general support to the Sales team and Corporate Sales Specialist, keeping them informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales
- Enters vehicle job sheet details onto After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work hours requirements are accurate and up to date
- Works with After Sales team to ensure completion of service invoices
Creates & updates stock lists & manages the centre database
- Manages the stock management system, reporting any technical problems as necessary
- Keeps stock list records complete and up to date for new, used and fleet cars as appropriate
- Advises the Sales team on matters regarding stock activity so that they are always aware of the current stock status
- Liaises with the Sales Manager and ensures correct authorisation of new stock ordering
- Provides appropriate data input for the centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes
Works as a full member of the centre team
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the centre to seek out and deliver continuous improvements and provide a seamless service to customers (e.g. by providing a back-up service to the Sales team)
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
- Works with colleagues across the centre to investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Work Location: In person
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, with 32 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. Our foremost objective is to offer complete satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.