We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as a Showroom Host.
As a Showroom Host, you are a central member of the team and a first point of contact for our customers. Your role is to provide a seamless service in a fast-paced environment. Professional and friendly, you will be responsible for welcoming customers to the showroom, helping them with their inquiries and setting the benchmark for the customer experience they expect. Immaculately presented in business attire, with a passion for delivering great customer service, you will present the best image for the Steven Eagell Group. You will have a proven track record in the delivery of great customer service and experience in a fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you?
- A passion for automotive retail and a willingness to delight customers
- Enjoy constantly meeting new people and building rapport and connections
- Have strong communication skills and like making people feel welcome and comfortable
- Enjoy working as part of a cohesive team
- Organised, professional and enjoy keeping your workspace neat and functional
- Looking for a long-term career in an industry leading automotive environment
Experience & Qualifications
- Good level of general education; ideally GCSE English and Maths
- Good IT and administrative skills
- Previous relevant experience within customer services or logistics
- Excellent communicator
- Empathetic, able to anticipate and be authentic in looking after your guests
- Team Player
- Friendly, engaging and approachable
- Proactive and helpful
- Excellent organisational skills
- Efficient under pressure
If so, then we would like to hear from you!
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Store discount
Work Location: In person
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, with 44 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. Our foremost objective is to offer complete satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.