We have a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to develop a career within an industry with one of the highest global marketing spends and at a company representing the world’s largest automotive brand.
We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as Sales Progressor at our Toyota Bromsgrove branch. We will provide excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities in return.
About this vacancy:
You will provide support to the Sales Department at Toyota Milton Keynes, ensuring presence of portfolio boards, environmental boards, photographs for Auto Trader and Portfolio for all cars. Efficient handling and organisation of orders forms, accurate delivery lists and cleaning list a necessity. You will liaise with customers for My Toyota and 3-day complimentary Toyota free Insurance.
- Updating delivery list every morning and chasing cars through the workshop
- Updating Pro Cleanse cleaning list on a daily basis
- Following through vehicle job sheet with After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre - delivery work is accurate and up to date, checking after sales quality prior to delivery
- Completing all pre-delivery related administration (e.g. My Toyota, 3-day complimentary insurance, vehicle cleanliness)
- Providing general support to the Sales Manager, keeping him informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to their sales
- Working with After Sales team to ensure completion of service orders
- Managing the stock on site, ensuring every car is displayed with portfolio sheets, price boards and environmental sheets
- Managing debtors on a weekly basis and resolving any issues with Sales Manager/Admin support
- My Toyota and Toyota Insurance to be set up next working day after the initial order has been placed for ALL customers without fail
- Photographing used vehicles as they arrive, uploading cars on Auto Trader
- Updating Sales Team as new cars are arriving on site from factory
- Signing off VRF after Sales Manager has signed release of car and pass all busting to sales admin
- Daily walk around of site to ensure no site cars are sitting around the back of site
- Advising the centre on matters regarding stock so that they are always aware of the current stock status
- Working as a full member of the Centre team
- Working with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to seek out and deliver continuous improvements and provide a seamless service to customers (e.g. by providing a back-up service to the Sales execs)
- Using and becoming familiar with all Toyota systems to provide administrative support to the Sales Department
- Working with colleagues across the centre to investigate and resolve customer complaints
Key Success Criteria:
- Customer relationships
- Accuracy of records
- Customer satisfaction
- Accuracy and timeliness of delivery lists
- Being organised
- Display of used cars
- Team working with other departments across the Centre
- Debtor management
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Store discount
Work Location: In person
The Steven Eagell Group is an award-winning employer and Europe’s largest Lexus and Toyota retailer, with 44 locations across the South East, East of England and West Midlands. Our foremost objective is to offer complete satisfaction to every one of our valued customers.
As one of the most famous brands in the world, here at Toyota, we put ‘kaizen’ or continuous improvement at the centre of everything we do. From the impact we have on the world around us, to building cars, to the experience a customer has in our retailers, we are always looking for ways to make things better. We recognise the importance of our people to the brand and are recognised as one of the best in providing automotive training, our team will help you to develop your skills and realise your ambitions.
Joining the Toyota team means that you will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our innovative brand, and really make a positive impact at the retailer you work for.