Basic Salary + OTE £+ Car + Excellent Company Benefits
At Inchcape, we are all about rewarding hard work, that’s why we offer a benefits package with great perks from vehicle discounts to mental health support and much more…
- Family Friendly - Enhanced family friendly policies, giving you more time to spend with your family.
- Annual leave - A minimum of 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with long service.
- An uncapped commission structure - we are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, there’s no limit to what you can achieve in this role.
- Company Car – one of our fantastic perks is our company car schemes you can enjoy driving a wide range of vehicles in your role as Sales Executive
- Looking to develop? - Grow your career with us, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and our dedicated training team.
- Your Wellbeing - We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face.
- Your Discount - From Apple to Asda and everything in between, we offer discounts that save you money every day.
- Your Finances - Effortlessly grow your savings with our Share Scheme, We will match up to 7% when you enrol into our flexible pension scheme and have peace of mind with our free life assurance cover and much more.
- Your Recognition - We put our colleagues at the heart of what we do with ongoing recognition and an annual event to celebrate those that go over and above.
- Drive with us - We offer discounts and offers on both new & used vehicles and servicing for you, your friends and family.
- Your Health - From gym discounts to cash healthcare plans, find everything you need to look after your health.
- Cycle to Work - Get a bike and or cycling gear at a significantly reduced price.
- Community Volunteering day - Every colleague has an additional day to spend volunteering for a charity or good cause of their choice, as well as the option to get involved in our company wide charity initiatives.
- A company that cares - We believe Inchcape is for everyone and we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
Our Retail Centre in Leicester is looking to add to our team of Sales Executives; this role would be suitable for established automotive sales executives and sales professionals that are looking to move into the automotive industry.
Working with some of the most prestigious brands in the market, and with our enhanced basic salaries and competitive pay plans, this move could be the best move in your career so far!
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be focused on ensuring all customers are met to provide a consistent approach to our sales process, with a focus upon the customer being given a full 360 sales approach.
You will be responsible for optimising the profitability of the Retail Centre whilst maintaining excellent customer relations. Within this remit, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of Inchcape sales processes and effective enquiry management, taking your customers on a journey from initial welcome through to negotiation and close.
We want you to naturally and curiously interact with our customers in the showroom, to deliver a great customer experience, ensuring that customer’s needs are thoroughly and accurately qualified, with their demands and needs are fully explored in order that we can recommend any appropriate add on products that meet their requirements, making sure that all customers are referred to the F&I leader.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience within a sales or target driven role
- Experience of delivering first class customer service in a customer facing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record to exceed targets
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale
- Understanding of the luxury automotive market
- Full UK driving licence
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer. We aim to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every one of our franchised dealerships, and to support this all our dealerships have specialist, manufacturer trained staff to ensure you and your car receive the best possible attention.
OUR VISION: To be the world’s most trusted automotive Distributor.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.