“Left School or are you looking for your next challenge? Ready to join the largest car company in the world?”
Toyota Apprentice Customer Service Advisor - Snows Toyota Plymouth
Does this sound like you? We are looking for ambitious individuals with:
* Excellent communication skills – listening is as important as talking in our industry
* Curiosity – a desire to learn about our customers, our products, and our new technologies
* Confidence – a personality that will welcome and engage our customers
* An eye for detail – to capture information accurately, follow process and deliver an excellent customer experience
* Energy – to motivate yourself, enthuse others, and achieve performance targets
As one of the leading Toyota Centres in the UK we are passionate about ensuring our customers are always put first every day, everywhere.
The Apprentice Retailer Program offers you the opportunity to develop your career with one of the world's most prestigious companies and work alongside some of Britain's brightest young talent, as well as the chance to "earn while you learn". Toyota are the highest ranked Automotive Brand in the world and spend more on Research & Development than any other company, leading the way in Hybrid engine technology and innovation.
Whilst working for Snows Toyota Plymouth the program is delivered through the Toyota Academy, our outstanding learning & development organisation – the Programme targets and develops high calibre people like you, who may have recently completed their education and are seeking the first rung of the ladder in a professional automotive career. Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will gain the Retailer Standard L2.
You will earn as you learn, because from Day 1 you will receive £10,982.40 annual salary. Additionally, as soon as you graduate from the program you are rewarded immediately with a competitive benefits package and performance related bonuses.
To apply you must have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- GCSE Maths & English and IT skills (desirable)
Toyota prides itself on putting customers first and having the best team to support this, so why not join us?
Main duties include:
- Participate fully in all scheduled training activities including the sessions at the Toyota Academy in Burnaston, Derbyshire
- Keep all your learning logs up to date and ensure that you are prepared for your learning reviews with your manager, mentor, and Learning & Development Advisor
- Welcome and greet aftersales customers to your Centre and ensure their experience is second to none
- Get involved with all activities that raise the profile of your Centre, such as those in the community promoting the Toyota brand and attracting new customers.
This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication.
Whilst no formal qualifications are required, you must be literate and numerate, with a desire to learn, and a genuine interest in offering excellent customer service
Practical, logical, able to listen, follow instructions, be willing to study and be able to work as part of a busy, fast moving team
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Able to work full time to carry out the role effectively and travel (for residential block training)
Remuneration package includes:
- Contributory Pension/life assurance scheme
- Training and on-going development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Plus other excellent benefits/incentives as expected of a large organisation