We are currently expanding our business and are now offering an exciting opportunity to join the team, as a Brand Ambassador at our Lexus Canterbury branch. We will provide excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities in return.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent customer service skills and loves working with people.
- Record of working within customer services or a customer-facing role in the retail industry.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks.
- Willingness to learn, develop and keep up-to-date with technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Strong people/communication skills.
- Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
Highlights of this role include;
- Talks with and listens to customers to build rapport and develop relationships.
- Keeps each client up to date with the ETA of their vehicle.
- Manage pre handover documentation, Finance, DVLA and Insurance, to allow ample time to deliver the vehicle.
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to guide the customer through the operation of their new vehicle.
- Executes post-handover contact with the client to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide continuous improvement and seamless service to customers.
If so, then read on for more detailed role information!
Key Job Competencies
Customer & Service Orientation
- Creates an excellent customer experience. Identifies and anticipates customer expectations and needs to ensure their journey is exceptional.
- Ensures any customer issues are resolved and focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Has ability to multi-task, managing differing priorities and customer needs
- Ensures all customers are dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner
- Manages time efficiently to best deliver for business needs
- Identifies with and acts for Toyota brand and values.
- Acts as an ambassador for Steven Eagell Group and Toyota and is passionate about the products and perceived image.
- Easily builds relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
- Is engaging, open for personal interaction, and retains a pleasant demeanour at all times.
Flexibility and Desire to Learn
- Adapts quickly to unknown situations, is flexible, self-reflective and willingly improves his/her own skills and competence.
- Shows an openness to change, innovates processes and strives for new ideas.
Self-Management & Team Orientation
- Manages his/her time appropriately, taking into account costs and time.
- Prioritises information and works in a structured and efficient manner – even under pressure.
- Facilitates interaction between team members and appreciates teamwork.
- Looks for ways to enhance collaboration and balances the interests and concerns of team member
We are the UK's largest privately owned Toyota & Lexus group, with dealerships across the South East and West Midlands. As we expand, we are looking for hard-working and enthusiastic people to join us and progress their careers.
An award-winning company, our foremost objective is to offer complete customer satisfaction to every one of our valued customers. To achieve this, we need the right people who are passionate. In return, we offer excellent training and genuine career progression opportunities.
We are committed to our “promote from within” approach, that allows us to reward and recognise achievements, often promoting individuals within 2-3 years. This reflects the positive culture and work environment we provide, as well as the aspirational company we are.
At Steven Eagell Group, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer the job application you submit to us. You can see how we process your data and understand your rights, here. By submitting your contact data to us, you consent to us processing your personal data, in accordance with our Data Privacy Notice, and contacting you via these methods. You may optout at any time by emailing jobs @steveneagell.co.uk. If you don’t hear back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest
Lexus is a global luxury lifestyle brand that keeps Omotenashi, the Japanese spirit of hospitality, at the heart of what we do.
From the beginning, we were determined to treat customers better than any other car company, treating every customers as they would a guest in their own home.
For over a number of years, Lexus has pioneered and perfected electrification, culminating in hybrid and electric cars that are exciting, efficient and durable.
The ancient Japanese concept of 'Takumi' is essential to all that we do. It applies a subtle human touch to every aspect of Lexus' design and development, whilst keeping passion, spirit and the customer at the forefront of everything we do.